NEW: State’s Wistow Responds to 38 Studios Defendants’ Charges
Thursday, October 03, 2013
"It's no surprise," said Wistow. "We consider the defendants' claims to be meritless."
"If you go back to May of 2012, Schilling was saying the same thing," continued Wistow. "This is nothing new."
"We'll be starting depositions at the end of the month," he continued, adding that more witnesses would be called than just the defendants named.
Wistow would not provide any further information regarding the legal proceedings.
- Arthur C. Schaper: 2013 So Far–38 Studios, Babysitters, and Guns
- EXCLUSIVE: O’Neill Says Fox Lied About 38 Studios
- House Leadership Scrambles for Budget Vote on 38 Studios Provision
- Does Carcieri’s 38 Studios Legacy Hurt Fung?
- Insurance Policy Would Pay Back 38 Studios Bonds
- Momentum Builds For 38 Studios Anti-Bailout Plan
- NEW: Block Urges RI House Democrats To Stop 38 Studios Payment
- NEW: Chafee Supports Initial Ruling in 38 Studios Case
- NEW: Full Documents - 38 Studios Defendants’ Responses to Suit
- NEW: Rhode Island Gets Back $713K from 38 Studios Video Game Sales
- NEW: State’s Wistow Responds to 38 Studios Defendants’ Charges
- New Gallup Poll Shows 38% of Americans Have Tried Marijuana
- New RIPEC Report: RI Begins Post-38 Studios Recovery
- RI State Report: Fung’s Governor Moves + 38 Studios Hearings
- NEW: Meeting Notes Show Fox, Paiva-Weed Pushing for 38 Studios
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.